How many wedding mags do you have???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

winter08bride Posts: 863
I have counted mine and I have 22. I love flicking thru them and cant wait for the next season mag to be published. Anybody else out there as obsessed as I am about these magazines??? :o0 :o0
x_x Posts: 1823
Oh complete fiend for them...have one on cakes, flowers....sad sad sad. How did I ever find a man that would marry me at all?!?!? :o0
honeyec Posts: 969
Where's the option for none???
Cork Oct 08 Posts: 749
I haven't bought one or even looked at one. Am I strange?
jadem Posts: 1787
I have about six.Feel the urge to get one every couple of months and gave a gander through
Woolie28 Posts: 110
I have about 30. I love them. I love the real life stories of other couples weddings. They are always so nice. And I love looking at different decorations and dresses. Maybe I am a saddo! I just love sitting back in the evening (not every evening!!!!) and flicking away.
cutiepie Posts: 287
too many!
enchanted-bride Posts: 146
went mad at the start and bought 7 :o)ll then a friend gave me another 6 from her wedding :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll . I bought another one yesterday :-8 and will prob buy another in jan >:o) Funnily enough I'm finding they're starting to seem very similar all weddings weddings weddings :o0 :o0 :o0
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
I have collect 10 or 11 over the past 2 years. They are nearly all the same though, not a lot of variety.
lovelybones Posts: 884
I have loads and loads of them!! Had to do a clear out a while ago, i've been collecting them since my sister got married in 2005 :eek I just love looking at the pics :lvs