How much are you paying for chair covers?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsS-at-last Posts: 182
Hi girls! Booked my chair covers through my hotel and jst copped (stupid I know) that it's €6.50 a chair so for 170 guests we're talkin €1100. :eek :eek So been shopping around and got offered €700 for the lot but the quality is really not great looking in comparison to the first crowd. Oh and the first crowd said their prices are un-negotiatble! Anyone get any good deals?
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Ours came free with the hotel.
Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
try dream venue decor you'll gether details here on the site..i got mind from her and shes really nice
shala Posts: 1733
[quote="mrs crilly":n46xlfex]Ours came free with the hotel.[/quote:n46xlfex] Ours too!
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Happy days I would not have had them otherwise but they do look really nice....
jadem Posts: 1787
[quote="Shala":3i5iaqox][quote="mrs crilly":3i5iaqox]Ours came free with the hotel.[/quote:3i5iaqox] Ours too![/quote:3i5iaqox] Ours too :o)ll
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
I'm getting mine for bout €3.50 a chair cover including sashes for 250- 270 chairs from chaircoversireland.com. Quality is very good and set up is lovely.
MrsS-at-last Posts: 182
Tried them but they don't do Dublin!!! Booo! :o(
lou83 Posts: 332
Im gettin mine for €3.50 a chair from a crowd in Limerick.
lou83 Posts: 332
[quote="MrsS2B"]Hi girls! Booked my chair covers through my hotel and jst copped (stupid I know) that it's €6.50 a chair so for 170 guests we're talkin €1100. :eek :eek Where is your venue?? Are the covers specially comissioned for the seats there?? If they're particularly small chairs some covers wont sit on them right.