How much bigger do you get in last two months?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunnyside Posts: 3164
Everyone tells me I have a really small bump- I'm not bothered about what size it is but i just wonder will I balloon out over the next 8 weeks? Do you get really really big in last couple of months and if so is it a sudden burst or a gradual thing.
theoracle Posts: 7664
Depends on your body type. If you are petitte anyway, most likely you will not baloon. Somebody like me who was very round to start with just got MUCH rounder esp. the last 2 months. If you look in your pregnancy re baby growth it will give you a clue. If memory serves me well, baby puts 0.5lbs every week at this point (or from wk 34, can't rightly recall).
chicam Posts: 1169
I don't know the answer to it exactly either - but if its any help, I'm almost 33 weeks and since 30 weeks I seem to have gotten much bigger every week, more so than I have all through the pregnancy. I dread to think what I'll be like at 40 weeks lol!!
mamabelle Posts: 1101
I've gotten bigger from Week 30 - 35 but only cos I've given in to all temptation! Apparently Mum's weight gain slows in the last few weeks. Here's hoping or I'll have to be airlifted when I go into labour!