How much bleeding is too much bleeding?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Thisishappening Posts: 163
Girls I need advice. I had some pinkish spotting over the weekend. I'd also had some dizziness over the past 2 weeks. Both of these were looked into yesterday and me and baba were given the all clear and all was right with the world. Then last night I started getting period cramps. Today at work I had the cramps again. Very period-like, ya know? And now the blood is bright red and clotty. Am I miscarrying? What should I do? Everywhere I'm reading is that some bleeding and some cramping is normal. But this is just so like a period that I'm freaking a bit. I'm 5 weeks and 5 days. Everything was looking on track for that with an internal scan I had yesterday.
bobby2012 Posts: 644
I would get it checked immediately.
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Thisishappening go to the hospital immediately. Red clots should not be ignored. Bleeding may be common but it's not "normal" Hope all is ok.
Poppyseed Posts: 513
Hope your ok Thisishappening. I agree with the girls, definitely get checked out if you haven't done so already. Big hugs to you x :action32
Thisishappening Posts: 163
Thanks girls. I took your advice as it was unanimous. It's not good news I'm afraid. I'll be back on pregnancy and babies some day.
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
So sorry to hear that pet. Take care of yourself :xxx
bobby2012 Posts: 644
Very sorry to hear that.
littlesugarloaf Posts: 2000
That's really sad news, I'm really sorry to hear that. Hope you're minding yourself, really am so sorry to hear what happened.
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
So very sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself. :o(
goingforit2010 Posts: 411
So sorry to hear your news :o( Mind yourselves :action32