how much choc do you eat?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kandifloss Posts: 347
would you eat a full bar of choc a day/ a week/ more? for the past few weeks I have been eating at least 1 bar of choc a day just because they are in the fridge. So bit conscious of all that sugar. Not too concerned with weight gain as I get loads of exercise with my LO and am not particurlarly overweight. Just interested in how much others eat
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Used to be around a 2-bar-a-day addict (sickening, isn't it!), and worse at weekends - but now I can't stand the stuff and I've been choc-free for the last 2yrs.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I'd say I eat the equivalent of about 3 bars a week - I find I'm more into savoury snacks lately. But this week I went through one of those big bags of Aero Bubbles in the space of three days. Is that good or bad?!
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I go through phases with chocolate. I could go weeks without it but put a big family sized bar in front of me and I could eat the lot in a few minutes. My favourite is Turkish Delight. I'm more into savoury snacks really. Taytos or any crisps are a big, naughty vice of mine. Except weirdly Pringles. I can't stand them :hic
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
[quote="v excited b2b":1vl14cga]I'd say I eat the equivalent of about 3 bars a week - I find I'm more into savoury snacks lately. But this week I went through one of those big bags of Aero Bubbles in the space of three days. Is that good or bad?![/quote:1vl14cga] good, I'd have them gone in one day :o0 :o0 love my choc, but have gone cold turkey on it and all sweet things since last weekend.Thinking of the summer coming, and the clothes I want to wear, so on a diet, and going back to the gym starting on Tuesday. Now hopefully I will have the motiviation. Hoping to book summer holiday today, so will have an goal to aim towards. Also have a wedding in June, and for the dress I want to wear, I could do with losing a few pounds (at least) Sorry for my rambling!
mrspants Posts: 4652
[quote="Mrs Dodders ":87z1lcsy]I go through phases with chocolate. I could go weeks without it but put a big family sized bar in front of me and I could eat the lot in a few minutes. My favourite is Turkish Delight. I'm more into savoury snacks really. Taytos or any crisps are a big, naughty vice of mine. Except weirdly Pringles. I can't stand them :hic[/quote:87z1lcsy] Ok i was nodding along with all of this post except the Turkish Delight bit - vom.com
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
:-8 I know, it's like my not so secret shame. No one else ever agrees with me. At least when I do have Turkish I don't have to worry about anyone trying to share it.
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
i have to have something chocolately every day.... just love it. at home i currently have the most delicious chocolately magnums that i got the other day in tesco at half price.....mmmmmmm....
kandifloss Posts: 347
[quote="Mrs Dodders ":1x3xyi0m]:-8 I know, it's like my not so secret shame. No one else ever agrees with me. At least when I do have Turkish I don't have to worry about anyone trying to share it.[/quote:1x3xyi0m] Oh I agree with you I love turkish delight. Actually there is no bar of choc that I wouldnt eat. I love all choc bars well maybe with the exception of the snack range but thats just cos they arent very exciting but I would still eat them if offered. So what choc bars would you NOT eat. I honestly cant think of any I couldnt stomach
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
hattttttte turkish delight! anything with "fruit/ raisiny things in it - wouldn't eat either. apart from that, i'd probably eat anything.