How much did you pay for your wedding invitations?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DaltonToBe Posts: 130
As the title says... How much did you fork out for your wedding invitations, Whether you made them DIY or bought them online/in a shop? :D I bought mine of a guy on website, They haven't arrived yet but they were reasonable at €1 each :D
Alsgal12 Posts: 1411
Mine were free from a lovely Wollie who didnt want them anymore! One of the 1st things I got for the Wedding and I'm still so grateful to that Wollie for saving me so much money :thnk
Gasher26 Posts: 72
Paid €50 for 100 personalised from eBay. Postcard style and they're fab!! Just have to send them out now!
GizzyWhizzy Posts: 290
€230 for 100 invites envelopes and reply cards.. tried to DIY but I dont have the patience and nearly ate the first one I made.. I am not very good at crafts
loveofmylife Posts: 254
I paid €500 for 160 pocket fold day invites + RSVP cards and envelopes + 100 evening invites + all envelopes from cards and pockets, I just received them today and they are fab fab fab! I absolutely love them and can't wait to send them out! So worth d money :lvs
hadtoleave Posts: 2522
€70 for 100 day invites and 50 evening
Flower Girl Posts: 1645
About €80, I think, for 150 invitations and envelopes on Vistaprint. Really happy with them and great value.
EilBla Posts: 110
Think altogether about 450 for 170 pocketfolds with accommodation and RSVP, 30 evening invites with envelopes, I love them though and kinda think they set the tone for your wedding :) everything came from cards and pockets and then left them into local printers to print. I'm sticking the pieces together this weekend! We had priced a few places to have what we wanted made and they were all €5 plus so these are working out at under 3 so not bad I don't think! Cardsandpockets are excellent!
AwkwardAnnie Posts: 2191
[quote="EilBla":2ksj6n37]Think altogether about 450 for 170 pocketfolds with accommodation and RSVP, 30 evening invites with envelopes, I love them though and kinda think they set the tone for your wedding :) everything came from cards and pockets and then left them into local printers to print. I'm sticking the pieces together this weekend! We had priced a few places to have what we wanted made and they were all €5 plus so these are working out at under 3 so not bad I don't think! Cardsandpockets are excellent![/quote:2ksj6n37] Pm'ed Up Did you have much customs to pay with cardsandpockets?? I haven't ordered ours yet but I've done a rough calculation and Ours will probably cost around €3.50 each - you must of got a brilliant price for the printing to get it down to under €3!
EilBla Posts: 110
Hi! Had around 50euros to pay on an order of 200euros Got the pocket,invitation mat, RSVP envelope and big envelope from cards&pockets and then the printers provided the invitation paper and card for rsvp&acc, they told me it cheaper that way because they print onto big sheets and then cut to size! whereas if they wer to try to print onto my little sheets it would be too tricky iykwim.. Printers bill for paper and printing for 170 invites, 170 accm, 170 RSVP, 30 evenings and 170 monograms was around 275euros.. It's all printed on that stardream paper the shiny stuff! Got them printed in r&s in Monaghan town. I don't know how to upload a pic on here but they're purple pockets with silver damask inserts!