How much do you like your job??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rachel Karen Green Posts: 927
Just wondering if people actually like their jobs or how they feel about them! Just found out we're definately not going on hols this year so the rest of the year looms....not loving it so much at the moment!!
BlushingB Posts: 1634
Went and did a post grad course to get to work in here. F'n wankers are about to run me out of the place. Pig ignorant, cocky, rude, egomanical bullies! Don't get me started!
AVENGER Posts: 4595
Love it! Although I only here just over two months so that might change!
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
At this very moment, I hate it O:| O:| Have just posted in Let off steam about a rude 'customer'. O:| O:| O:|
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Hate hate hate it - but I won't bore you with the details! >:o( >:o( >:o(
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
shadow Posts: 1866
I loved my job when I started it, years ago, loved the people I worked with and the job I did... Several years later, I hate it like mad, I spend most of my time on my own in the office, the boss and I are constantly at loggerheads. I have a degree and a masters and I am basically overqualified for putting stickers on things, which is what ive been doing most of the day... O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| edited to put several head banging smilies.... O:| O:| O:| O:|
Anonymous Posts: 24542
I thought my current job would be my dream job - and while I'm so lucky to have it, its not everything I expected it to be. I don't totally love it. I think a lot of the problem is I left my last job because of bitching behind peoples backs, office politics, not trusting my colleagues - I just can't handle all that crap. But the new place hasn't really turned out to be that different (but at least I've a better idea of how to handle it now - just steer well clear of it all). I suppose unless you're very lucky, you have to deal with that crap in most work places
rebel06 Posts: 51
I loved it when i started 2 years ok, but lately its being doing my head in.. O:| the lads i work for are ignorant and have no idea how an office should be run and refuse to listen to any suggestions from anyone which might improve things....... plus got married in March, got no present from bosses, took 3 weeks for wedding and honeymoon and only got paid for 2!! >:o( but the moneys good, so will stay put for a while yet :|
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Could be worse,I have good days and bad.Today is good but without WOL I would have been long gone.Boring but easy going!