How much does a rush wedding dress order cost?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

anotherbride Posts: 13
Hi all, Having serious wedding dress problems! Anyone got an idea how much extra a rush order costs? and how late can it be placed (have almost four months). Any experience would be appreciated, beginning to panic!
Sunflowerbl Posts: 9
Really don't panic. I went looking with four months to go. There was no dress I couldn't get as long as I would pay the rush order and in some places there was no extra charge. I found it to be up to 250 euro in the higher end places. I ordered with three months to go and my dress came within 6 weeks. One piece of advice is don't listen when people say you've left it very late and put pressure on you to order immediately - it's just a sales tactic to get you to make up your mind. You'll be fine!
happyplanner2011 Posts: 181
I second that - don't panic there are plenty of dresses that you can buy right off the rack. I got mine in Memories Bridal Boutique in (Cork& Dublin). I bought mine and took it home the same day and love it! I am going back there to have it fitted and altered 2months before the wedding alright, but still no panic!