Menu

HOW MUCH FOR...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

handtwins Posts: 866
200 Chair covers with sashes?? What are you ladies paying? I think I have done a good job haggling the price down to £2.25 sterling per chair, just wondering is this a good deal?
Sweet as pie Posts: 376
My hotel is throwing in the chair covers for free so i wont be needing to buy them for the receiption, but i am looking for a couple for the church and the price i am gettin is €2.00 per chair so it sounds about the same when you covert it
Diane 2euro is a lot cheaper than mine when you calculate it for 200 chairs. Do you mind me asking where you are getting them from?
My Left Foot Posts: 49
We are paying 3.50. Still looking though
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
hotel providing them for free (killashee house)
[quote="My Left Foot ":24ua9714]We are paying 3.50. Still looking though[/quote:24ua9714] I think you should keep looking, there is definitely better deals out there, unless they are very fancy for that price? Making sash to exactly match your BM dresses or something? I wish our hotel would provide them for free. Their chairs are pretty shabby so I certainly would not consider not having them
My Left Foot Posts: 49
[quote="CNB2011":2ac9ym1s][quote="My Left Foot ":2ac9ym1s]We are paying 3.50. Still looking though[/quote:2ac9ym1s] I think you should keep looking, there is definitely better deals out there, unless they are very fancy for that price? Making sash to exactly match your BM dresses or something? I wish our hotel would provide them for free. Their chairs are pretty shabby so I certainly would not consider not having them[/quote:2ac9ym1s] Will do! Not that fancy, just white cover white sash. :innocent:
Peaches\'N\'Cream Posts: 95
Try louise in grace covers- shes a supplier on here, she's lovely and does a great price on covers & sashes got mine for 2.50 i think www.gracecovers.ie hth!
Sweet as pie Posts: 376
Got the price of €2.00 per chair off www.aweddingbycaroline.com thats the price she gave me for the 10 i need for the church, i assume she would charge the same for the hotel
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
hotel providing covers and white sashes, I bought 80 coloured sashes on Ebay for €60 to match BM's dresses, so I'll have 1 for every 3 chairs just to mix it up a bit O:o)