How much for your wedding rings??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

preghopes Posts: 468
Just wondering how much are you spending on your wedding rings? H2B just wants a plain yellow gold band, but I am hoping to get one with diamonds in it.
14082010 Posts: 2103
I am getting an 18ct white gold wishbone with diamonds all around the band and its costing €850 and h2b is getting a plain 18ct white gold band which is costing him also €850 so both costing €1700 :action34
Jawl Posts: 8881
I'll be interested to hear your answers! H2b not into jewellery at all, so he just wants a plain gold thin band. I'd like something with a little more detail, and a diamond or two, but equally, my e-ring would look lovely with a plain gold band as well.
dexavia Posts: 242
I'm going to Antwerp and getting a ring the very same as the below for 550. 18ctwhite gold with 11 diamonds adding up to .26ct, only difference is mine has round cut diamonds [img:vuvosgtq]http://www.fields.ie/Portals/3//stock/image/05-33-057.jpg[/img:vuvosgtq]
mkb Posts: 1744
I got a platinum band made with diamond around it to match my engagement ring and h2b got a plain platinum band made costing 1400. was alot more than we intended to pay but we got a great deal for them.
bangel Posts: 2285
I am getting mine made to fit my e-ring. Plain 18ct white gold and H2b is getting a 5mm palladium ring. Coming to about €600. I think we are doing well.
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
my h2b got his on saturday for 145.00 just plain gold one-i have to get mine specially made so that prob be 500
turkish Posts: 83
mine is 2300 euro for platinum with diamonds, his is 800-900 eurp for platinum plain ring
perfection Posts: 837
not paying more than 500 for mine...h2b hates rings n he cant wear one in work as hes a chef so hes gona have a tatoo band on his wedding finger instead... will get a lend of one for the wedding day...
havemovedon Posts: 2013
Have a look up North, better value. I got a platinum band with 7 diamonds in it (0.3 carat in total) and H2B got a brushed palladium band for €900 in total.