How much is your Hen Costing?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

luckylass1 Posts: 477
Getting a little worried my CBM has started to organise hen party and sent out emails already got an email this morning saying she thought it was too expensive I think its 250euro pp (think activity is included and not sure what else) So wanted to see if what price range your hen was coming in at and what is might include?
FinallyMrsH Posts: 358
NovBride, Mine is costing €70 a head for one night Bed & Breakfast, one evening meal, a bottle of wine per room (means about 12 bottles of wine for dinner) and a Cosmo cocktail per person. And free into the Hotel's nightclub. We're not doing any activity, I'm going on the Friday night with my two sister (both Bridesmaids) and maybe my best friend (her daughters doing flower girl and for us think its €104. And then what people spend after that on drink is up to them, and its not that far away, think the furtherest people are about 1 hour away with the closest being 10 minutes, but there still staying as its such good value......
lovelywine Posts: 404
Mine is €295 and includes flights, 2 nights accommodation and ticket to a west end show.....it is expensive but my BM researched everything and contacted everyone before booking it to make sure they were alright with the cost. Everyone was happy to go with it and my BM was great and gave everyone about 8 months notice so everyone could save and budget!
whoop Posts: 1310
€250 :eek I wouldn't be able to afford to go on that hen tbh. Mine is costing €85 for bus, b&b and dinner.
luckylass1 Posts: 477
Ye I know I am meeting CBM at lunch to discuss it, I am worried that ppl invited will decide not to go with it being that expensive.
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
honestly couldn't afford €250 and wouldn't expect anyone else to fork that out either... mine is €117pp to cover lunch, 1/2 day activity in adventure centre, bed and breakfast for one night and a 3 course meal out.
28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
mines costing 110 for flights and 2 nights in jurys in leeds including breakfast
happydays1 Posts: 30
[quote="MrsH2Beeee":3swy9nm2]NovBride, Mine is costing €70 a head for one night Bed & Breakfast, one evening meal, a bottle of wine per room (means about 12 bottles of wine for dinner) and a Cosmo cocktail per person. And free into the Hotel's nightclub. We're not doing any activity, I'm going on the Friday night with my two sister (both Bridesmaids) and maybe my best friend (her daughters doing flower girl and for us think its €104. And then what people spend after that on drink is up to them, and its not that far away, think the furtherest people are about 1 hour away with the closest being 10 minutes, but there still staying as its such good value......[/quote:3swy9nm2] Can i ask where you are going? You can PM me if you perfer sounds great. Our aim for the whole wedding is to make it as cheap as possible for everyone but still have a good time
ohsotired Posts: 7071
All mine is costing guests is the cost of their booze - we're going out to a nice wine bar in town, I'll pay for for a few tapas platters and a bottle or two of bubbly and then people can look after themselves for their drinks! We're going dancing that night too but BMs organising passes for the nightclub so potentially it could cost a guest €0 if they were on the water!! :o0
ladybusby Posts: 575
Mine is coming in at €175 for 2 nights b&b in 4 star hotel. Also get a meal incl and spa treatment worth €60 *)