How much is your photographer costing??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Teeny10 Posts: 566
We booked our photographer last year (based in Dublin) and paid deposit of €600 at that stage. The price we were quoted was €2500 for graphistudio book type album. But now that price seems really expensive to me with the way things are going this year and h2b's job is a bit iffy at the moment.Is this too much?How much are you paying?
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
Ours was €500 for the day & all the photos. Depending on the album you chose it can spiral out of all control.
jess_gal2009 Posts: 1061
€1100 I shopped around A LOT and this was the best package i could find. Also, she's a friend of a friend and I really like her sample albums. The quotes i got ranged from a grand up to €3500 which i thought was rediculous.
Asics Posts: 1935
Free :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll ive gotten a Husband & wife team who are starting out in photography they were looking for volunteers to do up there portfolio & there willing to do mine for free even though the wedding is not till next year :wv
joker Posts: 2789
marti ours is a similar price... its a price i'm willing to pay as dont want my pics to be awful... my photographer has a top class reputation and he's doing our album like a proper book and 10 mini books for family and friends...
evalena Posts: 1130
We're so very lucky to have a friend who does wedding photography and another who is doing our video for free we will prob buy them a hotel room the night of the wedding.
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
Ours is 1500 for full day photography and disc of photos with full copyright of 200-300 photos and also includes one coffee table style photo album. Need to give 500 deposit and 500 on the day and then the other 500 on collection of the album :wv
6may Posts: 5
hi marti09 ve been lookin around for photographer, most have brought there prices down generally startin at 1500 and headin upwards with no limits - know a few people in similar situ with job uncertainty who have gone to suppliers and renegotiated worth a shot :o)ll
kookiegal Posts: 1150
I am paying 1100 Euros for a deluxe package. It's an Italian leather bound album (love it) with approx 35 - 40 prints, can't remember exactly how many anymore. Also includes smaller album for both sets of parent. He's a local man and I love his work. :wv
ladyandthetramp Posts: 411
i am paying €800 for the day- cd only. his work is fab www.giveusagoo.com i love the business name too :o0