How much water do you drink?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Was just thinking about it this morning. Since 8 I have been to the loo 4 times. I have drank nearly a litre bottle of Volvic because I am absolutely gasping! I find that when I drink alot of water though that I almost get a pain in my bladder from it! I try to drink about 1.5L-2L a day because I actually feel dehydrated if I dont drink this much. Anyone else like this?
justwed09 Posts: 2349
i drink a litre at work every day, buy it in the morning and its on my desk. dont drink so much of it at home but have been going to the loo about 20 times a day for the last week!
It's kind of getting a bit embarassing at this stage getting up from my desk every 10 minutes to pee! :o0
esmum Posts: 426
I drink 2-3 litres of water a day. I take 2 ltrs to work and probably have 1 when I go home. I know the pain in the bladder feeling but like you if I dont have that much water Im gasping.
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
I would also be gasping for water during the day. I drink around 2 lts during the day and i also have to wee very frequently but it does help with fluid retention. I also have to bring a bottle of water to bed as i wake loads during the night for water.
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
I don't drink enough hence I keep getting leg cramps at night O:| It was fine when I was on ML but now that I'm back at work (work in a lab) I don't drink enough. It's a pain to take off lab coat, go outside and get a drink. Although I should use it as an excuse to leave the lab lots!
I'm kind of worried now because I googled it (I know, I know I shouldnt have went near google!) & it says that it could be a sign of Diabetes :eek I am getting the Glucose Intolerance test done in a few weeks anyway so I suppose Ill know then
MonkeySocks Posts: 1185
I am probably drining about 3 litres of water a day too, and I am starting to think that I spend more time in the bathroom at my office than I do at my desk!! :-8 I also take a pint glass of water to bed at night and by the morning I normally have it all drunk. I think I might turn into a fish by the end of this pregnancy.... I wouldn't worry about the diabetes too much kindanervous, I mentioned the amount that I was drinking to my doc and she didn't seem overly concerned by the whole thing at all. I am also getting the Glucose Intolerance test done in a couple of weeks, and my GP checks my urine every time I see her too so I think if something was wrong it would get picked up fairly quickly! And google is evil...... O:|
I know, I'm terrible for checking Google for everything! :ooh Actually when i think about it now my GP always checks my urine & the last time she actually sent it away to the lab because I thought I had a urinary tract infection so if something was gonna show up it would have then I suppose.
SGirl Posts: 2542
I drink a couple of litres a day too.