How much will your wedding cost?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SJo Posts: 85
[color=indigo:edrr209c]How much do you think your wedding will end up costing you, or for those of you who are already married, how much did it cost you?[/color:edrr209c]
AGuest Posts: 1262
there was a thread similar to this last week
[color=darkblue:pu7stgum]OOps, that's kind of embarassing.. :oops: Our server was down on Wed, Thurs and Fri so I guess it must have been then. Oh well! Thanks Bride2Be.[/color:pu7stgum]
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
Don't worry about it SG. The same threads are always getting repeated cos so many new people are joining. I've handed out the phone number for red carpet hire UMPTEEN times over the last few weeks. And come to think of it......what does UMPTEEN mean? :?
sorry....hope I didn't sound like I was giving out! :oops:
No it's fine Bride2Be - you didn't sound like that at all! I'm not that fragile! BTW, is it you who has a Knot Bio? Could you post the URL or maybe have it as part of your profile? Ah thanks Decouverte! :)
[quote="SGMar06":38jgaor0]No it's fine Bride2Be - you didn't sound like that at all! I'm not that fragile! BTW, is it you who has a Knot Bio? Could you post the URL or maybe have it as part of your profile? Ah thanks Decouverte! :)[/quote:38jgaor0] good good! :D the link to my knot bio is in my profile....if you click on WWW at the bottom of any of my posts that should open it up for ya!
[color=indigo:2kxhna0u]Just had a look at your Bio and I have to say that's really excellent! My God girl, you have been busy since 4th August! That's no time ago and look at all you have done. Good on ya. Am always intending to do a Bio but never got round to it yet but I am sure it must be useful for getting ideas straight in your head as well as being helpful for others.[/color:2kxhna0u]