how often do u drink?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

prettylady Posts: 578
just curious, I never really get drunk and we dont go out much, I love my wine do and wud drink it if it there, never suffer from hangovers luckily. just wondering how often other peep drink?
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
rarely drink during the week, look forward to some wine most Friday nights, and then sometimes go out on a Sat night too
Synergy Posts: 2768
Well apart from tonight! I'm sober as a judge. We get out prob once every 6 months but would have friends call over once or twice a month for a few (sometimes more!) I used to go out four nights a week as a single young one but those days are well and truly over and tbh I don't miss that lifestyle, I'm glad I did it but I'm happy chilling with himself now
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
usually once a wk, but might not necessarily be going out, sometimes just a few quiet drinks at home
Satine Posts: 790
Bottle of wine tonight, and maybe tomorrow night. Sometimes Id have a glass or 2 on one weeknight, but its a nightmare going to work the following day, listening to cr*p you can't even listen to sober!!!!!!!!!
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
This week I was sooo bad! I have had something on every night since Saturday. Would never drink every night though, keep it to the weekend and I wouldnt usually drink every weekend.
prettylady Posts: 578
i try to only drink at the wkends but do like a glass of wine some eveings, it wouldnt effect me the next morning do luckily. also i find with the good weather it nice to sit in the garden and have a bulmers or west coast cooler after work, also like baileys, God I sound like an alcho O-O
Synergy Posts: 2768
[quote:3s3b8h4o]i find with the good weather it nice to sit in the garden and have a bulmers [/quote:3s3b8h4o] Ya I love that too, can I change my answer from once a month to every day lol. I'm going to get so drunk tonight I'll end up putting my name down for that recession thingy for the telly Shame :-8 Imagine it ha ha
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
not very often. i went out on 10th april, cant remember before that, wouldnt drink at home unless i was getting ready to go out, which i am tonight! making an effort to be sociable
jessbud Posts: 429
So far this year I've drank once and that was by brothers wedding last month, although have a hens, a 30th and a school reunion in June so will spend that month hungover yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Used to drink five nights a week when younger but two kids later would be lucky to get out for a drink a couple of times a year. :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o(