How often do you contact your wedding coordinator?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CB2012 Posts: 236
Hi I am curious about this as I have barely spoken to mine and now I'm wondering whether I should have been contacting her more often and maybe we won't get as good a service as she doesn't know me...... Thanks :)
lorraine78 Posts: 988
Hi,we booked our venue last August and have been in touch with wedding coordinater once since that.You dont really need to be in touch with them till close enough to your wedding day,highly doubt you'll get a bad service just because you're not onto them 24/7...
CB2012 Posts: 236
Hi Lorraine, Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to check that I'm not the only one that doesn't contact the wedding coordinator as a lot of people seem to know theirs really well and have lots of contact. I don't think I'll get bad service but maybe not as good as someone who is fussy and in regular contact... I'm probably worrying over nothing :)
lorraine78 Posts: 988
Dont worry about it,i'm sure you'll get the same service as someone thats probably wrecking their heads!!
candlequeen Posts: 991
[quote="CB2012":3rkaypg7]Hi I am curious about this as I have barely spoken to mine and now I'm wondering whether I should have been contacting her more often and maybe we won't get as good a service as she doesn't know me...... Thanks :)[/quote:3rkaypg7] Don't worry! I've only spoken to mine twice - at the initial booking and once afterwards when I rang with a list of stupid questions :o0 - I'm not worried at all, she's a very professional woman and has done an awful lot of weddings - relax, I'm sure you'll get a great service on the day. Don't panic!
mrsclaus Posts: 274
Holy God my wedding coordinator must hate me!!! I emailed her about once a week, but that is because we are still trying to sort out some of the details. But feel a bit better now knowing how you dont have to be in contact loads so I will relax now and let it take its course :o0 :o0