Menu

How Often girlies?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

excitedBTB10 Posts: 35
;-)
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
there is no option for two a week :hic
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
On average its 4 so i just put 3 a week. We've been known to do 7 on plenty of occassions :hic Depends on the week, but its always at least 3
samcro Posts: 738
At the moment nada, but that's cos every time I see a willy I feel like vomiting :o0 :-8
jess_gal2009 Posts: 1061
[quote="samcro":2aotr4gn]At the moment nada, but that's cos every time I see a willy I feel like vomiting :o0 :-8[/quote:2aotr4gn] :o0 :o0 Hilarious!! Ah yes! It got you into the trouble you're in now!!! Poor Samcro! Hope it's all going well and that you won't be feeling sick for much longer!!! :wv TBH, it's rare i'd be in the mood during the week (unless i'm ov'ing, and that changes EVERYTHING), as,usually, I go to bed earlyish and DH is a night owl, but we make up for it at the weekend! :-8 Could be 5+ times over the weekend, and by weekend, I mean fri eve-sun night. >:o) >:o)
Shooting Star Posts: 83
On average I'd say 3 or 4 but all depends on the week that's in it!! >:o)
lush11 Posts: 2877
I picked once a week cos im pregnant. If he's lucky twice.
Dot Cotton Posts: 1298
i picked once every 2 weeks cos H2B is away but even when he was at home we wouldn't be at it like rabbits. Quality not quantity i reckon :o0
bolababy Posts: 706
Five times a week? Are you for real??!! Do ye not have to get up for work in the mornings?!
ciaraella Posts: 5323
I picked three times but it could be two or four depending, it would be rare that we'd go more than three days without. [quote="bolababy":39mtodf9]Five times a week? Are you for real??!! Do ye not have to get up for work in the mornings?![/quote:39mtodf9] I have to say i'm a fan of the shorter and sweeter variety! Twenty minutes/half an hour of quality makes me happy! :-8