How sad is this

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Moet for me Posts: 1841
I woke up this morning and I decided that today is going to be a whole new start for me, today something wonderful will happen, today ladies and gentleman is the day I will become a mini wolly. I enjoy challenges, I don't give up easily I knew that this task would involve me taking time out of my busy schedule to reply to a number of posts on WOL just so I could achieve this achillade. But now I feel I have acomplished something with my day, none of my mundane typical day to day duties but rather a long overdue sense of success that seems to permeate though my entire being. So a big O-O all and thanks for all your help in writing interesting posts that I would like to reply too and apologies for the mundane and often repetitive advice I have given today in order to reach this pinicle of my WOL career. Love Moet
NaceyT Posts: 37
Congrats Moet for me! O-O I aspire to one day being a mini wolly myself (if only there weren't so many peeping tom's in this office and I could get on to look at and post reply's more often! >:o( )
Barbalou Posts: 1617
O-O whats your goal for next week :o0
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Congrats Moet!...alas I was once a major wolly...then they changed the website and I forgot my password and wol didn't have it and I had to start all over again :o( I'm not jealous of you or anything.... O:|
Thanks, thanks ladies (I need a bowing emoticon.) Chi Chi I hear your advice and I will heed it, never never will I forget my password so I will never suffer the torment of being a new wolly again. Speaking of which does anybody have any idea when I become a major wolly, a task I hope to achieve at least by my wedding. MollieR I actually am going to take a break from setting myself a goal for next week, it was rather stressful having something like that hanging over me today :o0
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
Congrats Moet.....keep up the good work, you must be so proud of yourself.
yes I am not sure people I work for are as proud of me though
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Congrats Moet!
pluppy Posts: 3519
congrats moet you've been around so long its about time too O-O