how soon after conceiving did ye know ye were pregnant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Leona C Posts: 106
HI girls, just wondering how soon after conceiving did ye have any syptoms that ye were pregnant?
darkie27 Posts: 1449
I had my last af on the 10 th feb and i knew i was pregnant by the 11th March :o)ll :o)ll GOOD LUCK h
Hellothere2010 Posts: 2358
Being honest I knew with a couple of days - sounds mad but the tiredness came very early...spots...backache.
love struck Posts: 1125
My last af was on the 4th Oct and I felt sick from around the 20th!! So fairly quick..
jaymam Posts: 339
i was 7 weeks before i knew, think i was in denial, had ignnored the symptoms, but reckon had symptoms from bout 5wks pg
short n sweet Posts: 1802
I had last AF on Jan 22nd and knew for sure with a positive test on 17th Feb but had an inkling about a week before that as I was feeling very sick every morning! And that continued for the next 14 weeks :-8
sinion Posts: 6050
I honestly had no clue I was, was practically symptom-less, but when I look back now I do realise that there were a few things that stood out that I didn't recognise at the time. One was darker, stronger smelling wee and the other was being out of breath after climbing a flight of stairs. That was it!
lifestooshort Posts: 2312
I had to get up in middle of night for a wee something i never had to do and was around 4wks
tinyfairy Posts: 1536
1 week over conceiving I had the sorest boobs in the world. I knew something was up! Did pg test 12 days past ovulation and got my BFP! :o)ll
rushinbride Posts: 1097
had last af 29th December (very long cycles) would have been dtd to conceive around 14th January...for the first time in 3yrs didn't actually obsess or anything, did a pregnancy test on 30th January, and another on the the 1st Febuary, for some reason something told me I was pregnant but got the usual sinking feeling after i got my negative on both and thought I was just imagining it....went off on the 2nd Febuary for my hen which I 'knew' i could enjoy because i was't pregnant (altho I would have anyways)...on the 4th Feb got a phone call from my gp saying 'you'd never guess what rushinbride you ovulated last mth' (first time in yrs)...and lo and behold I ran straight to chemist and got my bfp that evening...about 9pm...no first wee of the day for me...my baby then was about the size of a pea i'd say...