How soon after show did u go into labour

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Hi girlys having a bad day today so need cheering up lost my full mucus plug (TMI sorry) this morning was wondering how long after u lost yours did labour start ? Thanks a million Bambi xxx
Gallifrey Posts: 472
Well Missus, I'm in the same boat as you. Hopefully it will be soon :xxx
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
i had a show on the friday and went into labour on monday morning bout 5 ...best of luck :o)ll
Jeidi Posts: 3128
OMG exciting times ahead!! Best of luck!
sherbetlemon Posts: 927
Good luck girls. x :wv
[quote="Gallifrey":1squ5f2c]Well Missus, I'm in the same boat as you. Hopefully it will be soon :xxx[/quote:1squ5f2c] I know hon I have no right really to be pee'd off but after yesterday was so upset !!! Hoping this means we'll both go very soon xxx :xxx :xxx
kittysue Posts: 1016
Hi Girls.... Can I just but in and ask what is probably a dumb question..... but what is 'show'
Its effectively a huge bit of mucus (TMI ALERT - like when u blow ur nose ) it has red/brown blood stains running through it, the plug is in the neck of ur cervix and prevents infection etc getting in, when ur cervix starts to dialate the plug comes away, now this can either happen all at one (like 4 me) or gredually so u may not even notice. HTH
McMummy Posts: 1041
I started to get contractions at 8pm on Tues got a bloody show at 11.30pm and went into labour at 9am on Thurs. DS was born within less than 4 hours once I had my waters broke at the start of my labour so with a bit of luck you'll be the same. Any contractions yet?
Yeah had tehm for 10 hours last yesterday and then they stopped, had show this morning and have only really had niggles today nothing major, am really hoping this is the start as have had bad BH for the last 4 1/2 weeks and have just had enough now O:|