How soon did you start to show with 2nd pregnancy??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

phibsbabe Posts: 43
Hi girls . Just wondering, lots of people have said that you show much earlier with baby no.2. I'm 10weeks and really think I'm starting to show a little bit. Is anybody else in the same boat. When did you think a little bump started to appear. Maybe it's not a bump maybe it's just overeating, although haven't been too bad with eating rubbish and have been really busy at work am on feet all day. So not sure it's that. Could it be the start of my bump??
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
Eh I'd say about 12 weeks I was a bit bigger, 14 weeks I needed maternity trousers..
babyblaBBer Posts: 2448
by 8 weeks if i had a big meal i had a bump and now at 13 weeks i only fit in to my fat jeans but not quite in maternity clothes yet. wore a size 10 dress out last night and it was fine until after dinner when it was cutting into me.
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
I started to have a small bump since around 16 weeks. I started to wear maternity trousers this week (22 weeks) but they are huge on me. I was maternity trousers at 19 weeks on last pg.
Mumslove Posts: 528
Well even before I found out I was pregnant, I couldnt fit into my clothes so I knew something was up! I know by about 12 weeks it was sooooo obvious but I did have major bloating in my 2nd pregnancy so that was part of it Id say. This time around I have to wear baggy clothes to hide it until its time to reveal. I definetly have something and Im not sure if its just fat as my belly is hard, not wobbly and its only to the front and not all around! Oh I remember once I hit 4 months, it was plainly obvious I was pregnant as people would say "your huge" :eek
Marvin Mole Posts: 1076
I had a definate bump by 14 weeks and I think i was in maternity trousers around 16 weeks .. so much earlier than on DD where I didn't really start to show at all until after 22 weeks. At almost 28 weeks I reckon I am now the same size as I was at 38 weeks with DD :duh:
pag Posts: 633
I think it depends on the person. I'm same size second time around as was on first. Was in maternity clothes later this time too! I do feel as if I'm bigger and heavier but scales and measurements say I'm the same.
Diamondz Posts: 2208
I had a very obvious pregnancy bump from 14 weeks this time and actually was the same first time round - I do have quite large fibroids growths in the womb as a result of pregnancy though so this would enhance any bump early on....
May 08 Wife Posts: 1642
I was obviouly showing at 7 weeks found it so hard to hide until i got to 12 weeks to tell people. Now im 23 weeks and im huge look like im at least 8 months pregnant will not be able to walk by April :weep