How soon does morning sickness set in? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Everyone is different, I had it on and off from wk 8-11 getting sick once in the morning (after a shower) and once in the evenings when I got home from work!!! I think I was able to manage it though because my hubby starting bringing me tea & toast before even getting out of bed so stopped the morning episode and I found that light snacks (little & often) during the day eased the even bout!!! really wishing you all the best :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
beaches Posts: 187
Thanks girls. It'll be interesting to see how things go in work if I do suffer from it as my boss sits at the desk beside mine. But it's a small price to pay, so I'll play it by ear and see what happens.
Silini2 Posts: 3834
Week six with dd1 and week five with dd2. It was dire! Went on for sixteen weeks or so each time. Was 20 weeks by time it was totally gone. Was worth it though!!
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
[quote="beaches":c2p1jvge]Thanks girls. It'll be interesting to see how things go in work if I do suffer from it as my boss sits at the desk beside mine. But it's a small price to pay, so I'll play it by ear and see what happens.[/quote:c2p1jvge] I had bad MS from six weeks to about 16 weeks, and it went completely at about 18 weeks. I managed to keep it under wraps in work, no one guessed and I only told my boss at 16 weeks.