How to change username?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bumpalicious Posts: 512
Girls, Does anyone know how you can change your username? Or even if it can be done? It's so long now since I was a bride I think i'm overdue a change.. Thanks! OB
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Go into your profile and see if you can change it there?
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Ooooohhhhh look you're both due date twins :o)ll :o)ll Sorry you probably realised that yourselves!
Yep we know,joined at the hip us 4 :o0 :o0
Bumpalicious Posts: 512
YAY, due date twins!! Checked in my profile Mama Dora, cant change it there...maybe I have to go creating a whole new profile? Don't want to do that coz then i'll be a newbie again and i'm on this site years!
Thought I changed to Mama Dora that way :-8 I can't remember can you believe it,are you trying the Profile as in the blue bar at the top of the page
charli Posts: 5994
no i think its just that every now and then profile is open to be edited not very often but i remember that it was announced last time and loads changed alternatively pm/email Fiona and she will oblige i think
clucky Posts: 26471
ah girlies go to My Weddings Online.ie tab at top of page on left hand side click Amend my details enter your new name click submit wait till it redirects you back here and show off your new name to us
charli Posts: 5994
that easy - thought we had to wait for the powers-that-be to decide :-8
What you going to pick?