How to clean UGGS?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mommylicious Posts: 836
I have a pair of chestnut long length UGGs, love them, live in them! But they are getting a bit manky, anyone know how I can clean them without destroying them?? :thnk :thnk
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
1.Use cold water to lightly moisten the outside of the boots only. Do not submerge them in water. 2.2 Dilute a cleaner appropriate for leather to form a solution of one part cleaner and one part water. 3.3 Apply solution to a wet sponge and gently clean boots' outer surface. Rinse with clean sponge dipped in cold water. 4.4 Stuff boots with paper towels or newspaper to hold shape and dry out of direct sunlight or direct heat. Direct sunlight or heat will cause shrinkage. 5.5 Brush boots with a suede brush or lint-free towel to restore the nap. 6.6 Use a mixture of 2 tsp. baking soda and 2 tsp. corn flour to deodorize and soften the inside of the boots. If you wish, you can add a few drops of an essential oil to create a sweet scent. Shake the mixture into the boots and let it stand overnight. Shake the excess out the next day. jsut found this :wv :wv :wv Read more: How to Clean Ugg Boots | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_155890_clean-ug ... z1Ez0QyTRj
mommylicious Posts: 836
Wow thanks :thnk Thats brilliant, wish me luck I'm going in... :o0
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
:wv :wv im gonna clean my LOs uggs too this way, hope it works as they are only small :baby3: :baby3: and she has them destroyed from chewing them :o0 :o0
Sodapop Posts: 3220
Just got a pair of my uggs for my birthday this week - OMG I LOVE THEM!! I have never worn such comfortable shoes in my life before!! I finally understand what the RAGE is all about !!! I cry when I have to take them off! I was like "Can I sleep in these please"!!!
takemeout Posts: 254
I googled "how to clean uggs" and watched a video on some website! Used woolite to clean them. Had got wet coal stains on them...they were perfect after using that! Sooo comfy :lvs
rocj Posts: 799
i got a kit in brown thomas its 35 euro its an ugg cleaning kitt that comes with the brushes an i find it great