How to combat these symptoms?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bright Star Posts: 756
Hey girls, Just wondering if anyone can advice on this... i fainted a few times there 2 weeks ago and doc said BP was a bit on low side but nothing to worry about as my BP is normally lowish anyway. But in last 3 days its started again-i havent fainted..just getting very light headed, feeling very odd in myself & tummy has this constant churning, queasy feeling. Anyone recommend how to overcome this as it is really starting to get to me especially now i am at work. ;o( Thanks
mtv Posts: 935
hi i had the same symtoms as you with the low blood pressure etc. told doctor and she said she wouldnt give me anything for it. so i laughed it off and said i would suffer on. luckily for me it passed. i would say ring the doctor to let him/her know its constant and you are worried at this stage.
tilsun Posts: 4506
I second the recommendation to speak to doc again. On the queasiness thing, would eating small snacks regularly help? I haven't felt faint but my doc told me to always have water to sip at in case I did.
honeybunch Posts: 1218
Just saw this Bright Star, Hope you're doing okay. TBH, I wouldn't be comfortable working if I was feeling at all faint. Can you not stay at home? I'd be afraid that I'd faint while driving, etc.
marriedinmay Posts: 578
I have always suffered with Low Blood pressure, driking water etc will bring it up a bit for you! :wv
tilsun Posts: 4506
I know it's been said already. But just to add. Was at doc yesterday and it seems my bllod pressure was quite low. She said drink loads of water, and foolow it with another glass for good measure :wv