Menu

How to compress photo's for Bebo?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

charlotteyork Posts: 1275
Hi, Trying to upload my hen pics to my bebo page and they are all too big. I thought there was a tool provided by Bebo to reduce pic sizes but either its not there or I'm just blind. Does anyone know how to do this?
Fifi Le Fume Posts: 1718
Didn't want to no reply, but i'm of no help sorry. I had that a few times and i just leave out the ones that are too big. Sorry.
OK thanks. The annoying thing is that every single one of them is over the 2GB size O:| Aw well, sure what can you do!
lovebug997 Posts: 4034
http://www.picresize.com/ You can download this for free and it lets you resize your images to whatever size you want! I've used it a few times on pics I wanted to use as avatars!
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
I use the paint feature on my windows programme- there's a picture resize/ skew function somewhere & that works
mrs.july Posts: 3167
I upload them to photobucket, resize them there and then save them back to computer.
monkeybear Posts: 1926
Do you have a programme like photoshop? You go into file, save for web, then select the image size button, you'll see the pixel sizes, change the largest number to something like 500 hit the save button and then put it into a new folder so it wont over ride the origional photo, when you close the origional image it'll ask if you want to save the changes you dont need to. hope that helps
Thanks so much girls; finally added them :o)ll
mad woman Posts: 22106
google the microsoft image re-sizer. its really easy to use, you right click on your pics and click small and thats it.
lets go fly a kite Posts: 2388
[quote="b2bsept08":2s2c8dnw]Didn't want to no reply, but i'm of no help sorry. I had that a few times and i just leave out the ones that are too big. Sorry.[/quote:2s2c8dnw] What is the point?