How to make a table plan??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dannielle Posts: 253
Hi girls, I had originally planned on just getting a table plan made but we are way over budget so I'm just going to make one myself. O:| How do I do it? Is there a website that provides a template? Thanks girls :thnk
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I made my own one - just bought nice cream card and black paper for the surround, printed it at home and stuck it together. However I think pretty much every hotel will print it up for you - most people don't actually make their own or buy a fancy one - I think every other wedding I've been to the hotel made the table plan. Here's mine anyway, just in case you're looking for ideas! [attachment=0:1tzbx9wt]Table Plan.jpg[/attachment:1tzbx9wt]
Wow that is gorgeous :lvs Where did u get the edging thats on the top of each table? What did u use to print it out yourself? Ms word/excel etc?
The design was one I bought from www.istockphoto.com - I also used it for my invitations so everything matched (I think it was around €8 and you get a high res version of the file). You don't have to be as fussy as me though! Any of the clip art from MS Word would do. I did all of the individual tables up on MS Word and printed them at home. I got the font for the table numbers from www.dafont.com - all free and there are loads of nice decorative ones to choose from, but again there are loads on Word too. Its very easy to do - organising who is sitting at what table was the hardest part!
Oh ive that part done already :o0 Thanks for that must go and get card :o)ll Oh ya was your a2/a3?
I could actually only find A1 card cos I was so last minute buying it so I just folded it in two to make it A2. I got it in Easons.