How to sleep comfortably during pregnancy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mommylicious Posts: 836
I think I might evict the bd (baby-daddy, this is my new name for him :o0 ) anyway might evict him and give this a go... Not sure I have 5 spare pillows though, or the energy to arrange them.
Daff Posts: 11644
I got a body pillow on ebay last time and it was a life saver - think it's about 4ft long and I can rest my bump on it and then it goes between my legs. I also have another pillow wedged under my back cause keep rolling onto it O:|
spanish mum Posts: 2468
[quote="daffodil mummy ":uxpxznz4]I got a body pillow on ebay last time and it was a life saver - think it's about 4ft long and I can rest my bump on it and then it goes between my legs. I also have another pillow wedged under my back cause keep rolling onto it O:|[/quote:uxpxznz4] Snap!! Thats exctly how i sleep! with DS if i turned over i would drag the 4ft pillow to middle of bed and swap places with the small pillow..this time round i have worked out the 4ft one can stay on the outside and if i do turn over, i can rest bump on small pillow and still have the long pillow between my legs!! much easier! doesnt mean i sleep well though! :o0