Menu

How to tighten tummy mussels without exercise?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

3littlemen Posts: 999
This is probably impossible but I had twins by c-section 6 months ago and went great guns dieting and running to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight but my tummy mussels are in really bad shape not helped by the fact that I have a really bad back from carrying over a stone of baby for so long and a problem that occurred during the c-section so I can't do the standard tummy exercises. I don't have time to go to a yoga etc class and I wouldn't like to risk damaging myself further doing exercises without supervision so do you think there is something like slendertone (sp) that might tighten my tummy mussels. Part of the problem is that they were badly stretched so maybe this is as good as it gets but no harm in asking. Oh and as I’m in dreamland could you tell me how to get my boobs back that would be great too :o0
bridenl Posts: 454
No help on the boobs i'm afraid but i have been using slendertone ab toning belt for the last few weeks & i really notice the difference in my stomach muscles. Would definitely recommend that. HTH
Is it very sore and how expensive is it?
bridenl Posts: 454
Not sore at all - well i go to the gym as well and the next morning when i do sit-ups you can feel that it has done something. I think new they are around 150e but you could always try and get your hands on a second hand one and buy new pads for it if your not sure on spending that amount on it.
Thanks!