How was the meet up?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
Roll call pls.........
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Cindy Avenger Lucky! Madser rnr wonderwol nozilla- she should have brought token phoenix good craic just a bummer i had to leave early cause I am working today, just logged in at home before i head off to work Had some yummy cocktails
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Aw poor you going to work. Hope it isn't too bad.
I am grand thankfully eating a big yummy dinner helped mop up the two cocktails and two bottles of beer I had so feel fine. Looking forward to next meet up and hopefully meeting lots more wollies (you included)
mad woman Posts: 22106
good craic, really enjoy myself.
clucky Posts: 26471
twas very good indeedy we have a new favourite bar :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll lesson to lucky mojitos - yuck mai tais - yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm apologies to wonderwol :-8
[quote="Lucky!":2weeoitk]twas very good indeedy we have a new favourite bar :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll lesson to lucky mojitos - yuck mai tais - yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm apologies to wonderwol :-8[/quote:2weeoitk] am rajing I missed that bar :o(
pluto Posts: 3893
Glad ye'd a good night girlies! Myself and Wilful had an impromptu and very, very drunk meet-up on the streets of Limerick on Saturday night! :hic :hic
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Madgie":3mvt0p3u]Glad ye'd a good night girlies! Myself and Wilful had an impromptu and very, very drunk meet-up on the streets of Limerick on Saturday night! :hic :hic[/quote:3mvt0p3u] did ye? wow so sore wollie heads all round this weekend how is mrs willful? :o)ll :o)ll
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
awww god yeah... LOVE that bar!! i think we brought the level of sophistication up a bit when we walked in to be fair.. hows mrs willful madgie? x