Menu

How well do you look after your body?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Delish Posts: 4176
Just watching 'The living body' and I am thiknking I put my body under loads of pressure, don't eat well, when I do drink I binge drink, Take alot on physically and at work on at the same time and then sometimes have lazy periods..... the list goes on.....jeepers I would love to love my body better. I wonder will I age really badly if I don't take better care of myself. I'm going to look into this a bit more. Just wondering do other people actually look after their bodies, or do they live recklessly and put effort into make-up and cover-ups rather thanlook after themselves from the inside out? By the way according to the programme, sex causes us to release oxytocin and binds us with our partner. So lots of sex is good for your relationship. OK better go and shag hubby :o0
BlossomHill Posts: 2169
Did they give any advice on how to make your body better ?? Its motivation that gets me (or lack of it) O:|
Delish Posts: 4176
Not really, but I suppose all the usual, not drinking to excess, being a healthy weight, not taking drugs etc. I think not overloading our bodies with fat is a big one for our society.
tilsun Posts: 4506
I think I'm pretty good at the food stuff but totally rubbish at the exercise. Hate it, try to walk places but that's my limit. I think the drinking and subsequent hangover treats are definitely the worst thing for the body. But then again no point in having a great body and no fun :o0