How will I keep my hands off!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MRSHAPPY07 Posts: 464
Oh dear jesus in a panic.. collecting my dress at 5.00pm, the husband of the lady who ownes the shop is delivering it to me at work which means it will be with me for 24 hours b4 i drop it to the dress maker oh the thought of leaving the poor little thing in the car overnight is killing me!!!!!!
Shell Bell Posts: 357
Am I right in thinking you are thinking of leaving your [b:dv7gf3ty]wedding dress [/b:dv7gf3ty]in the car overnight???? :eek Unless you are locking the car into a garage I wouldn't dream of doing that....and even then I'd think twice...bring it into the house..lock H2b in the bathroom while you hide it if you have to but don't leave it in the car....it could be the one night some gurrier likes the look of your car and decides to go for a little spin with your guna in the back :eek :eek
mrs Posts: 673
Why oh why oh why would you even think about leaving it in your car????????????????????
Gabby Posts: 2873
God no b2b do not leave it in the car. Hide it somewhere. at a friends house or your BM or your mums house but not the car
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Bring it to your mams house,definately don't leave it in your car
newkid30 Posts: 2233
put it in a wardrobe that h2b won't look in, or else in a friends house! Wow you're really organised, having your dress and not getting married for 8 months! Good for you!!