Howdy kids!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

willful Posts: 6822
Isn't it fab out today!!! I'm all full of the joys of spring-big change from my whinginess on Tues! I'm taking a half day today and heading up to Dublin, have some business shopping to do, then I'm going to the afters of a fab wedding-it's all good today :o)ll How's everyone else today?
Boulevard Posts: 995
Jealous of you Willful :o( I want a half day... I am stuck at my desk all day as I have a tender to get out. Its so sunny here, 22 degrees today in sunny yorkshire!! I'm finished at 5 though, so not too bad....sniff sniff *tears stream silently down boulevards face*...
Milly83 Posts: 3620
Willful, stop being so happy FFS!! You are making me even more miserable. I don't like you this way. Stop being happy, join us! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Aww don't cry B-it's nearly the weekend :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Ya Willful you are sickenly happy of late What the hell is the matter with you?? :eek
Senorita Posts: 3413
Howdy Lucky you having a half day, hoping to get out of here before 3 today, all going well. Looking forward to the weekend, Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be fab, weather wise [img:1fdfi551]http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/images/smilies/sun.gif[/img:1fdfi551] We have a communion on Saturday and hopefully going to Killarney on Sunday, for the races. Can't wait :o)ll
You all suck with your big hapopy plans in the sun. I have nothing like that, its all work work work. Although I am supposed to be going for a nice lunch in the yoprkshire dales on Sunday... :-8
[quote="Boulevard":3qinl090]Ya Willful you are sickenly happy of late What the hell is the matter with you?? :eek[/quote:3qinl090] What? :eek :eek B and GB, do you not remember how whingey I was on Tues? I whinged about my job and I was grumpy about warm and fuzzies on my material possessions thread?!!
Ah yes I do remember you whimpering a little. You are forgiven.
[quote="Boulevard":2203g6fq]Ah yes I do remember you [b:2203g6fq]whimpering a little.[/b:2203g6fq] You are forgiven.[/quote:2203g6fq] :o0 :o0 :o0 Thanks for the forgiveness!