hubby just emailed me about a UFO..anyone know..?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
what he's on about..? all he said was 'did you hear about the UFO on the news?' i'm still waiting for a reply, i havent heard the neews today.. anyone enlighten me? x
mrs aug 07 Posts: 817
Im not quite sure but apparently there is something really weird thats yellow in colour floating in the sky in Cork somewhere. I know this is all very vague but its what I heard on the radio!
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
ok he got back to me... apparantly 2 massive yellow cigar shaped UFOs in the literal sense that they are unidentified have been spotted by passenger on a plane in guernsey... some of them got footage... xx
ainm Posts: 2211
Yeah, apparently there was a sighting in England yesterday by a pilot flying a plane and he saw 2 huge yellow surf board shapes floating in the sky before flying off at high speed!! [img:2nhwy1nu]http://www.alexanderpringwilson.org/images/emoticons/snowboard.gif[/img:2nhwy1nu]
cloud Posts: 1662
Oooo how cool is that?? I wanna see it...gonna go searching for info now!!! :eek
sun flowers Posts: 3421
I heard that on GMTV or one of those earlier morning shows and the girl said it was like "two giant cod liver oil capsules"... seriously if there were UFO's in the sky they would have been brought down by now or something done or a warning or something
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
maybe parasurfing boards that got free?
sun flowers Posts: 3421
[quote="Mrs áthas":36f7igol]maybe parasurfing boards that got free?[/quote:36f7igol] in the sky ?
Billyjack Bride Posts: 797
this is mad!! anyone got any links? if only i knew someone in cork who might have seen it!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
go to the sky news website, think they have something there www.sky.com/news