Huberman gives birth to girl hours before Ireland game

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
Huberman gives birth to girl hours before Ireland game http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainmen ... 84280.html
trying2hard Posts: 177
OMG and she was on the red carpet at iftas last night looking fab.
hipbaby Posts: 4530
Couldn't believe it when I read it, was she early?
toureg Posts: 392
She looked beautiful last night & hat off to you girl, I've a feeling I'll have my hair looking like A bale of hay when I roll up to the mat unit! I'd love a quick labour like that... Pretty please!! Love the name Sadie. ;o)
jamseyjo Posts: 1132
So jealous! I was in pain for 4 days before my lad arrived and in labour ward from 9pm and he was born at 5 am so don't think I would have been glammed up on the red carpet hours before. I think she was early too, so so lucky!
Mari yay Posts: 4045
Must have been a section, no?
buttercupbabe Posts: 1224
Why do you think it was a section? I didn't think she was due til march but could be wrong. They could put out wrong due date too to throw people off ETA just read article 'O'Driscall left the Irish camp at 8am this morning and returned at 11am' was either extremely quick labour/birth or was a section. Strange if it was planned section to have it morning after awards show & day of Ireland rugby match.....
jamseyjo Posts: 1132
Kinda sounds like a section alright but they must have kept it very quiet! I read she wasn't due til late February!
ructions Posts: 2689
z
FoundHome Posts: 1753
I gave birth less than 6hrs after walking into the Coombe