Huberman gives birth to girl hours before Ireland game - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

buttercupbabe Posts: 1224
Less than 5 hrs here but if she went in & in labour would Brian not have been with her?
piscesprincess Posts: 481
Maybe they decided that he shouldn't go in until close to the birth cos of the match. If it had taken longer the match could have been all over before the birth and he would been able get his rest, play the match and then go in. Since it all went a bit quicker they could have called him in. Just guessing mind!
snowbear Posts: 2107
Ds2 born 1.5 hours after getting to hospital and I genuinely doubted I was in labour most of that day. It happens! Delighted for them anyway
Bonnie Parker Posts: 2670
Sure you'd hardly have an elective section booked for a Sunday?? The day Brian is playing a big match. Sounds to me like the bambino just popped out!
jamseyjo Posts: 1132
My god, such timing and how quick if it did just pop out.
buttercupbabe Posts: 1224
Irish times website says she went into labour during the night & babs was born at 10:30 this morning :-)
Sassypants Posts: 4461
[quote="buttercupbabe":4gcnzba3]Irish times website says she went into labour during the night & babs was born at 10:30 this morning :-)[/quote:4gcnzba3] Lucky thing. And she's gorgeous, married to BOD, is a fab actress, definitely not broke and worst of all seems like a lovely person. I love the name Sadie too, it was on my list. Damn her, she has my ideal life!!!
pleasegod Posts: 29
Anyone know where she had the baby?
Sassypants Posts: 4461
[quote="pleasegod":18euh3jw]Anyone know where she had the baby?[/quote:18euh3jw] Probably Mount Carmel
Pom Pom Posts: 231
She had her in The National Maternity Hospital.