Huberman gives birth to girl hours before Ireland game - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
[quote="Sassypants":pern77in][quote="pleasegod":pern77in]Anyone know where she had the baby?[/quote:pern77in] Probably Mount Carmel[/quote:pern77in] Curious as to why you think that? She had the baby in Holles Street.
jamseyjo Posts: 1132
Probably cos mount carmel is private!
[quote="jamseyjo":2u2gvbx6]Probably cos mount carmel is private![/quote:2u2gvbx6] You can go private in Holles St. too. Funny the conclusions people jump to.
paperclips Posts: 3146
[quote="Anne Cordelia Shirley":1lirrqj4]Funny the conclusions people jump to.[/quote:1lirrqj4] :o0 Was just thinking the same thing! The theory's that she MUST have had a section are very presumptuous. Maybe she is just one of the fortunate ladies who had a very quick labour. I read that she did the red carpet only at the IFTA's, left and had dinner with her mum before heading home. Its not like she was out until 3am and went straight to the hosp!! Congratulations to them both :o)ll She looked amazing at the IFTA's
And what if she did have a section? What about it?! Although I can't see a scheduled section being done on a Sunday. Next people will be wondering if she had an epidural and will be giving out if she's papped leaving the hospital looking grand, rather than a disheveled mess.
bluepolkadots Posts: 1237
[quote:1o3yh979]Although I can't see a scheduled section being done on a Sunday. [/quote:1o3yh979] +1, and would hardly schedule for the same day as when Ireland match was on???
MrsMommy Posts: 1112
I'm with ACS on this one! I doubt she was scheduled for a section on a Sunday, not to mention a match day. And yes, I bet she will look great leaving, because if she doesn't the hounds will be bashing her.
Missus2012 Posts: 967
if you need to have a section for medical reasons it will still happen if you go into labour before a scheduled one. my friend was scheduled for a wednesday but baby decided to come on the sunday so section was arranged as soon as she arrived to hospital. a friend was mine had her first in 40mins so au natural can be fast too. does it really matter either way how Amy had her baby? great news all was well :thnk
jamseyjo Posts: 1132
Who cares what she had and who cares how presumptious people get? Relax girls, we dont even know the girl so we're all just being nosey
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
I doubt she was in for a section also. I arrived at hospital at 0220 and my lad was born at 0727.