Huge congratulations to Jennie g on the arrival of her twins

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Well the news just in, jennie g's twins arrived safe and sound, baby girl Sophia at 00.20am 6lb 12oz and baby boy Cillian at 00.34am 6lb 12oz. Both mammy and babie's are doing well :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs Huge congrats to you and dh hun !!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)l
sinion Posts: 6050
I was checking on here last night waiting for the news, that is just so fantastic!!!! I can't believe their weights, two gorgeous healthy babies! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Huge congrats Jennie, and well done for carrying them to this stage, amazing!
Pinkly Posts: 1414
Huge congrats to you & your DH :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Well done to you, great weights O-O
mummytime Posts: 3149
Congrats Jennie to you and your dh. Delighted to hear that your twins have arrived safe and sound. Enjoy your precious newborns :lvs
yikesJune08 Posts: 395
Big Congrats to you Jennie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
serenity Posts: 3675
Wow, that is just absolutely fantastic news... Well done Jennie G - we are so proud of you - gorgeous names and fab weigthts... We are all thrilled for you here :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
raspberry ripple Posts: 1809
Wow, huge congrats to Jennie and Mr G on the arrival of your twins. Sophia and Cillian are beautiful names. How exciting for you! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
IckleStar Posts: 362
Congrats Jennie G! Sophia and Cillian are lovely names. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
yummum2010 Posts: 407
:o)ll :o)ll CONGRATULATIONS JENNIE.G AND HUBBY!! :o)ll :o)ll Beautiful names and great weights!!
justwed09 Posts: 2349
congrats jennie G, love the names. well done :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll