Huge wasps

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Alwaysbroke Posts: 1140
What the hell is with all the humongous wasps around? I've just killed 3 monster wasps! And they're starting to die off so they're getting dozy! I found one crawling on the floor in between all the kids toys so going to have to keep a good eye on them now!
SunnyK Posts: 3834
I haven't seen many of the around but heard them talking about it on the radio and they were saying they are only dying off now cos it's been so mild. HATE wasps >:o(
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
jeebus, I remember a few years back was getting decorations out of the attic for mam, and huge wasp came flying out of the attic and stung me, this was like 12 dec or somethig. Theres loads of them around! >:o(
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I've seen a couple of these HUGE wasps lately, they really are massive but thankfully they are a bit dozey of themselves so they are easy to kill...
Alwaysbroke Posts: 1140
Yeah they were easily swatted but they're massive! We need a good dose of frost to kill them all off!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
[quote="Alwaysbroke":27yl34qb]Yeah they were easily swatted but they're massive! We need a good dose of frost to kill them all off![/quote:27yl34qb] Dont wish for that - that'll mean slippy roads and then snow :weep
nini83 Posts: 1917
Haven't seen any but will keep an eye out now I hate wasps ewwwwwwwww