Hungry all the time?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
I can't stop eating! Anyone else the same? Had a full dinner in work, now I'm hungry again. Last night I had a burger and chips (bold I know) then needed a sandwich a couple of hours later. Plus snacking lots!
Twirl Posts: 5598
I could eat for Ireland. The other night i was trying to be healthy and i had chicken sausages with load of veg. As soon as i was finished my dinner i had 2 slices of toast, a finger of twix and then an apple. I feel now like im piling on the weight but i am just so hungry all the time. Here i am eating my 3rd digestive biscuit. I had lunch at 1.15 which consisted of a salad, packet of snack a jacks, a milkyway and an apple. I also had another apple at 3.30!
gopro Posts: 1801
I have been like this all week I was thinking its the drop in temp n baby growing
ohsotired Posts: 7071
This past week I've been totally ravenous - I think baby is going through a growth spurt so that's probably the reason why! I don't care about weight as such, would just like to feel full after eating something again :o0
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Yip. The other morning I had Crunchy nut cornflakes for my breakfast @ 7am. On my teabreak in work @ 11am I had a bowl of Weetabix with a banana!! Two breakfasts!
I am going out for a meal tomorrow night and im having starter, mains and desert feck it. I am going to feel full one way or the other :o0 You probably think thats nuts but i would never get desert. Actually to stop the hunger after your dinner ( i learned last saturday ), a couple of hours after dinner have yourself a nice cream bun and the half an hour later make a crisp sambo with a cup of tea. IT was my saturday night pig out/ treat but boy did i feel so full i was nearly sick going to bed saturday night :o0 Needless to say on sunday i just had a cream bun :-8
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Twirl I have a thing for ice-cream at the moment - purely for calcium of course :o0
Im the same with the cream, its my ownly source of calcium :o0 All that dairy has to be good for building bones :o0
Bigsurprise Posts: 961
I considered buying a sandwich at 10am this morning - only for the fact i knew everyone would laugh at me i didnt! I will next time i fancy one though :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Hoping2011 Posts: 176
Speaking of calcium, is everyone managing to get their 4 portions of calcium in a day??? I'm just about managing it but have to say I find the Tropicana orange juice with added calcium a great help.