Husky Dogs???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kellyc Posts: 1300
Does anyone own a husky dog. We adopted one last night, he is just sooooo beautiful. Really fluffy *) Only 12 weeks old. But he is wrecking my house eating everything and knocking down my poor 2 year old child :o0 :o0
Yellow Elley Posts: 1522
:yelrotflmaosmilie: Ha! I think all puppies are like that for a while until they get their bearings just give out to it gently and it will get the message. I can picture you running around after it with a poop bag :o0
Not a hope in hell thats up to h2b. Now i have three kids in the house. But he is soooooo cute
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="kellyc":qz8wirh9]Does anyone own a husky dog. We adopted one last night, he is just sooooo beautiful. Really fluffy *) Only 12 weeks old. But he is wrecking my house eating everything and knocking down my poor 2 year old child :o0 :o0[/quote:qz8wirh9] mine is still like that we have her 5 years now! she should calm down any day now she's a lab though not a husky
Oh lord, im in for a great time so. If he peed one more time i was going to scream.
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
H2B's family have one - he's quite old now. They are such gorgeous dogs. Mind you they have him on their farm, so he always has a manky dirty ass! :o0 :o0 :o0 He's still gorgeous though, and if you blow gently in his face he rubs his face with his paw - it's so cute! :lvs Plus he has one ear up and one ear down all the time - bless! Can't wait to have a house and get a doggie.
over it Posts: 2779
Gorgeous dogs. I think they need a lot of exercise though, don’t they? Have you any pictures? My lab is 14 months old, I've been told she should calm down in about 4 years :o0 :o0
I must take pics of him tonight only got him yesterday. So once i get them ill show you
Bubski Posts: 1785
Huskies are a hyperactive dog, and will remain so unless given lots of work. Its the breed of them. Working dog
bree Posts: 1880
the 'sticking his nose in it ' really works with the peeing indoors... you need to react very quickly .. the min you notice the puddle pull him to it , dip nose it, say 'no' in negaitive tone of voice & throw him outside.... but make sure to give him oppurtunities to pee outside, so every 30mins bring him out for a few min & when he does pee... reward him with verbal praise ' wow - your such a good dog' etc as well as petting & possible treat ( choc button or something )