Hynosis for weight

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Excited2010 Posts: 777
Hi girls Just wondering if any of you have ever tried this and if so did it work? How much did it cost? Did it last? How did you feel after. Just feel that nothing at the moment is working for me and need a kick O:|
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
excited, i thought the same that nothing was working for me and i started back at weight watchers last week and i have 6lb off, i had considered the hypnosis but i hadn't heard any reports about it, have you tried doing a google search for reviews on the hypnosis.
shattered Posts: 322
I did hypnosis about 3 years ago and it didn't work for me at all... there were 3 sessions and it cost about 260 euro overall then. tbh, whether it works or not depends on how good the therapist is, and also how suggestible you are - I'm not very suggestible so that's probably why it didn't work for me. The hypnotist I had hooked me up to machinery to test my brainwaves, and he was very pleased at the last session because apparently I reached the 'optimal' type at one point... I didn't have the heart to tell him that I had actually fallen asleep then! It does work for some people, but it didn't for me.
Welsh goddess Posts: 370
Hey girls just thought id let you know my dad is a hypnotherapist and has had a very good success rate with all his clients including stop smoking (he ran courses for Intel), phobias, weight loss etc. PM me if you would like his details
satc09 Posts: 178
I pm-ed you :wv
nov2009 Posts: 63
Hi Welsh goddess Just pm'd you aswell, Thanks O-O
Layla20 Posts: 1089
i tried it a couple of years ago, can't remember the cost, but it did nothing for me at all. like previous poster, i don't think i'm very suggestible, at one point i had to hold in the laughter during one of the sessions. after losing 2 lbs this week though using davina mc caul dvd!!
Dipsy80 Posts: 1038
Welsh Goddess: Could you please pm me about this? You'll be sick of pm'ing me informaton soon.
Welsh goddess Posts: 370
Hey girls did any of you give my dad a ring to book hypnosis?
summersurprise Posts: 1276
I tried a Detox from monday morning this week and this morning i had lost 5lbs so far ! woo hoo! No food at all, but I wasnt a bit hungry or anything. Bit of will power needed though.