I am almost 10wks pg and not peeing much ???????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

baby-bel Posts: 929
Girls I am almost 10wks pg and not peeing much ??????? Im starting to get afraid now that I dont have much symptoms, I am quite bloated but other than that ,being a bit more tired and occasionally feeling sick in the evening (although not really for the past few days) I feel I have no symptoms at all. I used to pee more before I got pg, how come Im not now, I thought we were supposed to be running to the loo all day. I was shopping all day today and didnt even need to go once , Im afraid that Im not pg anymore, my scan isnt for another 2 wks Am I just being paranoid?
ginger nut Posts: 5989
i never had the frequent peeing when i was pregnant. nor the sore boobs, or the metallic taste or any of the other "common symptoms". you may not be peeing because you are dehydrated - take regular fluids (water, juice) during the day. if you're worried do another test to put your mind at ease
leanbh1 Posts: 473
[quote="baby-bel":ixvmusgk]Girls I am almost 10wks pg and not peeing much ??????? Im starting to get afraid now that I dont have much symptoms, I am quite bloated but other than that ,being a bit more tired and occasionally feeling sick in the evening (although not really for the past few days) I feel I have no symptoms at all. I used to pee more before I got pg, how come Im not now, I thought we were supposed to be running to the loo all day. I was shopping all day today and didnt even need to go once , Im afraid that Im not pg anymore, my scan isnt for another 2 wks Am I just being paranoid?[/quote:ixvmusgk] I'm 6 weeks and not peeing much at all.My only symptom is tiredness too.I just presume that everyone is different...
baby-bel Posts: 929
Im going to my doc on wednesday so Ill mention it to her and see what she says. I know Im probably looking into it too much and the reason Im going to the loo now less than before is probably down to the fact Im hardly drinking tea or coffee now whereas before I was pg I drank buckets of the stuff . Thanks for replying girls :wv
mummytime Posts: 3149
I didn't pee much in the first trimest but boy..i must have been in every loo in dublin in the last few weeks. don't worry. you'll be running to the loo long enough. MC
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
I was the exact same baby-bel, was a frequent peer'er before I was pg but when I did get pg, I didn't go as much. I was getting sick etc for 2 weeks and was bloated for a good while and I did notice that I defo did not pee half as much. Starting to pee a little bit more now. I wouldn't worry about it but mention it to your doc anyway. Prob your bodys' way of holding onto fluids in the early stages or something.