I am Back as a Mammy !!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Itisasecret Posts: 389
Hi Girls, I am back and can’t believe I am writing this BUT I am a Mammy. (Thanks for posting Mrs. Taz.) Baby Sean was born on 20th Feb at 1.19pm weighing 8lbs 9oz. I’ll come back with the birth story another day- the labour itself I found fine with the help of an epidural but pushing was difficult as he is so big. Poor Sean had meconium in his mouth on arrival so he was whipped out of me shall we say and had fluid on the lungs as a result and his breathing was laboured. Even with and Apgar of 7, he was taken to ICU for 2 nights so I did not get to hold him until he was a day old. That was soooooo hard and makes the labour pale into insignificance. We stayed in Holles St. for 5 nights so I had my 3 nights with him beside me in hospital which were invaluable. Sean is perfect in every way now I am thrilled to say. I am in awe of the staff there- they were so good to us. Myself Sean and his Daddy are at home now settling in as a family and are ecstatic!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Thanks for all the kind remarks in Mrs. Taz post and I’ll be back with the full details and a pic asap. Byeeee (dying to catch up on the BFP’s)
braybride0907 Posts: 558
Congratulations to you, hubby and baby Sean! X :o)ll
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Welcome back and well done on your lovely son. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Baby cakes Posts: 1237
Well done its asecret, many happy years to you, your hubbie and baby sean, come back quick with the pictures :wv :wv :xxx
Miki Posts: 309
Glad to hear Mammy, Daddy and baby are keeping well! Looking forward to reading your birth story. xxx
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
welcome back and conrats to you and hubby
EVIE78 Posts: 687
congrats :o)ll :o)ll
Duffers Posts: 1841
OMG...welcome back and huge huge congrats to you both (well all three of you i suppose coz your little bundle of joy is no doubt delighted too :o0 )Looking forward to reading birth story...Im always in tears :o(
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
Congrats to you all and well done! Good to hear you were looked after well.
mjm Posts: 393
Good to have you back, its a secret. Thank God all is fine with Sean now, that must have been very scary though having him go off to ICU. Best of luck to the three of you, hope you enjoy this happy time.