I am here....at long last!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsPatience Posts: 1147
Woo hoo girls I am Pregnant :o)ll :o)ll got my BFP yesterday and been to the Docs to confirm...just cant believe im am finally here... :o)ll Please god all will go ok now....but seriously words cant described how you feel when you see that Pregnant sign...just sooo blessed!!
Augustmum Posts: 686
It's an amazing feeling isn't! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Welcome missus and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :stork: Congrats again :xxx I still can't believe it, looking forward to getting an early scan and as soon as I see it on the screen then it will hit me :heartbeat: So what is your EDD?
MrsPatience Posts: 1147
Its amazing Octgal my EDD is 6th Aug..... :o)ll Yeah i hope to get the early scan too but just taking it a day at a time....it will be a brilliant xmas though!! ;o) When you due?
Augustmum Posts: 686
Exactly xmas has come early. I said to DH when I got my BFP last sunday "I have my xmas prezzie now" as I rubbed my tummy :heartbeat: So happy x x By my calculations EDD is 1st of Aug but by doc's (haven't a clue how she worked this out!) she said it would be 3rd Aug... I am sure the scan will give me a more accurate date. But yea take each day at a time, loads of girls on here have been saying to relax, get some rest and enjoy the next few weeks. No MS just yet! I am trying not to think about it every min of every day - it's so hard tho. Was thinking the other day that our babies starsign would be leo! My mind goes 90! :o0
Daff Posts: 11644
congrats, that's brilliant news. Come join us on the aug baby thread. I started crying reading your post - so hormonal!!! :o0
CrappityCrap Posts: 1468
MrsPatience I am so happy for you!!! Recognise your name well from ttc forum! Delighted you got your Christmas bfp, enjoy it pet , and see you on the August thread :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
TweetMul Posts: 495
Whoo Hoo congrats fantastic news!!! well done!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
poppylops Posts: 1363
CONGRATS!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll All the praying paid off!!! x :lvs
marleymoo Posts: 503
Mrs Patience so so SO delighted for you!!! Just read your post over on TTC. Really hope everything goes brilliantly for you. What a wonderful early Christmas pressie xoxox :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Lovemyboy Posts: 641
welcome mrs patience!! Congrats wishing you a happy and healthy few moths ahead!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll