I am loving "Wedding Day" Yankee!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Ladies, I bought a little tartlet to put on my burner, as I usually get sick of the same smell and there are so many to try out, I feel I just have to! :o0 So instead of paying 26 euros for the big ones and having the same smell for months, I use the tartlets. €1.50 a go, and you get a couple of weeks out of each one. Anyway, cut to the chase, I bought the "Wedding Day" one, and I love it!! I think I'll be burning it lots between now and then :heartbeat:
ludicrous Posts: 529
Its lovely isn't it? One of my friends who had to pull out of my hen at the last minute (not her fault) came to visit me the following week and bought me one of these, I thought it was a lovely sentiment as our wedding was only 4 weeks away. I also love the sage and citrus one and the fresh cut roses one.
I love some of the fruity ones as well. But my very favourite is Red Apple Wreath, the christmas scent. Although now it's Wedding Day. I had my mam and sil and a couple of others round Sunday night for a glass of wine. And as soon as they came in they remarked on the beautiful smell.
ludicrous Posts: 529
Yea i love the Christmas ones aswell. I just love how the smell lingers for ages after you've blown the candles out too. And they're really god to get rid of that 'dinner' smell which i hate!!
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
I got this in the candle form for our first anniversary from my MIL and I must say I do love it, really soft smell
Yes, you cannot beat Yankees! I do the bulk of my housework on a Thursday evening. H2b then does the cleaning of floors/hoovering just before I get in on a Friday, and as soon as you walk in the door to start the weekend, you get the unmistakable smell of a spotlessly clean house and a yankee :)
lux Posts: 6270
I love "clean cotton", as some may have read I love ironing and the smell reminds me of a nice clean load of freshly ironed sheets. I am a very sad person. :yelrotflmaosmilie:
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
I have one as well and i love the smell. Thats a really good tip about the tartlet candles i never thought of that!
trance Posts: 3129
I think Clean Cotton is their best selling candle, I love it too, just bought a 'spicey orange' I think it's quite a new one, oh it's lovely, really subtle, I thought it might be too wintery but it's perfect for these evenings (which, let's face it, aren't exactly long hot summer nights)
GoldStar Posts: 775
Love the Clean Cotton aswell, and the Baby Powder one is gorgeous too... The Christmas ones are my FAVE though..... Roll on December til I can start burning them again!!!