I am so

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
sick. Really am. Never felt so rough in my whole entire life. DH is here talking to me and his voice is going through my brain........... Ds had the winter vomiting bug this week and is slowly recovering, so I reckon Im getting it. Sorry.... just feeling sorry for my self and need a little moan :o(
Mrsdm Posts: 1136
Aww Scarlett, you poor thing. There is nothing worse than feeling cr*p. At least you have someone there to look after you. Hope you feel ok :lvs
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
Ah Scarlett, God love ya. Have a hug :action32 If it is of any consolation, I am in bed with my antibiotics and a hot water bottle, OH and everyone else in the whole world is at a surprise party for a good friend. February is truly the worst month - roll on Monday, March, Spring and Good Times!!
CalamityJane Posts: 783
Oh god you poor thing. And on a Saturday night and all. Hope you feel better soon.
candypants Posts: 8575
Awh no!!! Get you back side to the doc and get an anti biotic, you'll get over it quicker. Tell OH to look after you, tell him i said :o0
Aw thanks everyone :xox Sorry if this is TMI but have felt sick since 7am but nothing has happened yet! Just feel like I have been hit by a train..... :o( DH is being so so good to me today I went back to bed at half 10 and got up at 6!! Havent even brushed my hair today which is sooooooooo not like me :o0 Thanks guys
CalamityJane Posts: 783
Maybe you're pregnant :ooh
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
Missus, maybe it's just the tiredness of this week catching up with you? Looking after your DS all week, I don't think you got much sleep - hopefully you're just in need of a good, long, restful sleep, and you'll feel better after? Maybe wild optimism O:o) but have a rest for yourself tonight and take it easy tomorrow - your DH can hold the fort for a bit (unless there's any bra strap emergencies, then yis are fecked :o0 )
candypants Posts: 8575
She is defo not pregnant! Even i know that :o0
[quote="cabbage_head":2as7k8g4]Missus, maybe it's just the tiredness of this week catching up with you? Looking after your DS all week, I don't think you got much sleep - hopefully you're just in need of a good, long, restful sleep, and you'll feel better after? Maybe wild optimism O:o) but have a rest for yourself tonight and take it easy tomorrow - your DH can hold the fort for a bit (unless there's any bra strap emergencies, then yis are fecked :o0 )[/quote:2as7k8g4] Have been thinking that myself Cabbage head and please god thats all it is. Ds was sick for a solid 5 days and still not 100%... I really dont think I could cope with being sick for that long!! Mammys are not allowed to be sick dont ya know.... :o0 Oh and the bra I have on shall be remaining on... so no worries on that front (or back as the case may be :o0 ) God Fancypants dont be wishing that on me :o0 Have 2 children all ready.... believe me its plenty!!