I am still here!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

summer daisy Posts: 1336
Hi Girls Little update.. I am still hanging on there- on maternity leave now. Baby is still happy inside there and doesn't look like it wants to come anytime soon. I have my next doctors appointment on Monday then the hospital appointment on Thursday week (when they might decide to induce me!) but that's about it. Still experiencing the very very early stages of labour but am still on 1cm dilated (as I was 10 days ago!!) but I am loving being on maternity and enjoying quality time with my husband. Will keep you all posted. My love to everyone who is TTCing and my heart goes out to you guys who are struggling at this time. I wish you health and happiness and BFPs all around!! Summer daisy
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Can't believe you're still there! Maybe the little one is just waiting to make a dramatic entrance on December 25th! Have you got some very Christmassy names picked out?! Wishing you the very best of luck with your xmas bundle of joy - will be the best present ever for you! :thnk Please come back and give us a full report!
Tedsters Posts: 1688
Oh Summer daisy wishing you all the best over the coming week. Hope you are not in too much pain at the moment. You will have your baby before the new year either way it seems. Keep that bag packed!! :stork:
Ducky Posts: 2506
Best of luck girlie! I was due on Dec 15, my poor mum had all of Christmas like that, starting to dilate and I eventually arrived Dec 30! Guess you made too nice a home in there...
Royal Wolly Posts: 1020
Oh good luck today..... thinking about you x
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
fingers x summer daisy that the little one will come soon and quick, keep us posted.
over the moon Posts: 676
Hi Summer daisy, I'm 4wks behind you and can't wait to go on maternity leave..finishing work on 5th Jan. Just think Thursday week at the latest you could have your baby..am sooo excited for you. Please keep us updated... Best of luck. OTM x [url=http://www.snugglepie.com:209yysl3][img:209yysl3]http://www.snugglepie.com/ezb/732930.png[/img:209yysl3][/url:209yysl3]
Tedsters Posts: 1688
Wonder if Summer has had her baby?!!
irish bride Posts: 558
Hi girls, Summer Diasy, any news at your end? Would be delighted to hear whenthe bump arrives! xxx
mammybean Posts: 10364
she would surely have had the little one by now!