I am still in shock!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gemini chica Posts: 2581
Well girls scan today 7w+2 so my dates were 1 out, I was worried about it as, as some of you know I had bleeding last weekend, anyway went in with DH, doc, nurse & translator, saw the baby straight away which was brilliant and then could see a big buldge which was the heart and it was pulsing away and then she put the sound on and we could hear the heartbeat which was such a relief I was delighted. After a few mins she said "there's two" so to say I was in shock is an understatement, DH just laughed and laughed as all along he has wound me up saying its gonna be twins, I was saying "oh no I can't have a bugaboo so" and they were all just laughing at me. There's no history on either side so it really is a complete shock to us, after coming off the pill there must have been an explosion of hormones or something! So girls I am all smiles and in shock, dunno how we will cope but I don't care I am just so happy!
micksmrs Posts: 931
Well Congratulations, not just one baby but TWO, thats great news, wishing you a very happy, healthy 9 months ahead :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Babies, babies, babies, you gotta love them.
Emme Posts: 4735
Oh my God thats fab news!!!! Congratulations!! :o)ll :o)ll Super eggs!!
Mrs C at last Posts: 1672
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I cant believe it. Thats amazing, well done. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
LoveLife123 Posts: 2138
Gemini - OMG that is fantastic news!!! I am delighted for you - now you will have started a trend of twins in your family if one of your babies is a girl awwwww :lvs Am delighted for you - tell the girls in TTC they'll be deilghted to hear :wv
aylala Posts: 3673
wow what a shock :o)ll was this your first scan my memory is not what it used to be :wv
Beaubelle Posts: 741
Congrats that's great news!!! Would secretly love twins... My mum has a twin brother and two other twin brothers, and my sister and brother are twins.... I know my dad has nothing to do with it but he is also a twin!! DH would probably die of shock!! Again congrats! What a wonderful surprise!!!!
Busy Mom Posts: 2910
oh my god - what a suprise!! congratulations!!! :)
wifeey Posts: 176
Brilliant news congrats :wv
Vogue Posts: 426
Oh wow! :o)ll :o)ll How exciting! Congratulations :o)ll