I am stupid

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Higgs particle Posts: 4557
and dead when I tell h2b. Against all my better judgment and swearing never to return to college once I finish this course, I was just requested information on a course I would love to do ! If I end up doing it, it will be another two yrs at least of part-time college (currently on my 4th) and my third degree ! But I would love to do the course and would help in my future career dreams ... I just need to get the fire back in the belly !
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
In the interest of future career dreams and LOADS MORE MONEY!!! Go for it!
Senorita Posts: 3413
[quote="Wifey-Pooh":2ds8kwgf]In the interest of future career dreams and LOADS MORE MONEY!!! Go for it![/quote:2ds8kwgf] I agree, go for it. You'll only regret it if you don't.
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
I know but the thoughts of it - but it would be worth it in the end ! It will hard I think as I will be doing Physics through a uni this time.
Belleboo Posts: 924
An education is never a load to carry - thats what my mom always says. If its what you want to do then go for it why not like!!
Mrstobe10 Posts: 1793
Go for it!!! :wv
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Do it! Once you stop it's very difficult to go back into education...grab every oppertunity.
munks Posts: 435
Definately go for it...I went back as a 'mature student' - (in age not mentality :o0 ) It was shit hard - but then again, if it was easy, it wouldn't be worth it. Go for it :o)ll
munks Posts: 435
how come when I type [b:tfprsq2h]'shit'[/b:tfprsq2h] it comes out as SUGAR? :o0 :o0
chatter2cat Posts: 996
If its right for you - speaking as someone on 3rd degree (I'm indecisive!) go for it! It does get harder when you're older and have more commitments, so do it now if you can. Well at least talk it over with him from a safe distance?!